Condolences to Sister Brett Campos' family as she passed away on the night on Monday August 10th. Her untimely death was caused by complications following a surgical procedure. There will be a celebration on October 3, 2020 from 2pm - 7pm in Amery, Wi (779 130th St, Amery, WI 54001-4937). There will be a moment of ceremony at 3:30pm and a toast at 5pm. There will be snacks/appetizers and drinks. They will also have games and a bonfire (bring a chair). The theme is wear purple or maroon and gold.
With the recent unexpected passing of Brett Campos, All City Elevator is reaching out to the elevator industry in search of any pictures anyone may have. Photos could be at work, outside of work, screen shots of funny text messages, or even a meaningful short story. If there is a short narrative describing a photo, certainly include it. The goal is to put together a book that includes pictures that capture how we, as people from the trade, remember Brett. Once completed, the book would be given to Brett’s family to show how much we enjoyed have her be apart of our industry. If anyone has anything, please email to BCMemorial@allcityelevator.com. Thank you.
October 3, 2020
Here are a few more specifics. I look forward to celebrating Brett's life with all of you who can attend. 💜
• You can either park in the yard or across the street at the park/boat launch.
• Driveway is a little hidden. Look for sign with balloons at the end of the driveway.
• There is a lot of outdoor space and trails to allow for social distancing.
• Due to Covid, please follow the signage when entering and leaving the buildings.
o Food will be in the barn and beverages will be on the porch of the house.
o Please use the hand sanitizer when entering the common spaces.
o Please wear your masks when inside the buildings.
• Saturday, October 3rd
• Open House from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
o Remembrance Ceremony at 3:30 p.m. in the meadow.
A planned service.
o Champagne Toast at 5 p.m. near the fire pit.
Open to all who want to say something in Brett's memory.
o If people want to stay later than 7 p.m. we will keep the bonfire burning, complete with marshmallows for roasting, to continue celebrating Brett.
• Snacks and beverages will be provided.
Water, soda, beer, and wine will be available.
o Coolers will be available if you'd like to bring something specific for yourself.
• Yard games will be available.
• There will be a some chairs but you may want to bring your own.
• Dress casually.
• The entire event will be outside so plan for the weather.
• Wear PURPLE or maroon and gold.
• Wear a mask.
• We will be creating a memory book so if you have a picture or a story that you would like to share, please look for the memory book table.
• There will be index cards, pens, tape, etc. for you to share your memories.
• Please feel free to take a pen from the table that were made for Brett's celebration as a memento.